Monday, July 25, 2011

New finish!




Yesterday I finished this LHN design. It was a fun stitch. Of course I did change some things.......I used 434, 729, 3633, 3031, 3363, 3865, 3362, GAST Mascara and Buttermilk. I have no idea what the fabric is, it was in my stash. I think it is 14 ct beige.


I know I have been MIA from my Blog. Work schedule is taking over my life, and I don't mean the Glory Bee work. The "real job".


But I am still working at Glory Bee whn possible. I will be releasing Birds of a Feather and Autumn Sampler seen on the right. I will have better pics soon. Also I finally bought a sampler to reproduce but it is not dated so I don't know the age. I bought it from a person in England. I finished charting it on Saturday and will start stitching it today. I was thinking of using GAST wools but now am leaning towards Gloriana silks. We'll see.


Gotta get ready for the real job. Have a great day all! Nancy


3 comments:

Vonna said...

Its a beatiful finish Nancy :)
Hope your schedule clears sooner rather than later!

Barb said...

That is so pretty.

Catherine said...

So sweet! I love it!